Why is it important to learn Spanish language?
- By learning Spanish, you'll be better able to communicate with Spanish speakers.
- Latin American countries are our most important trading partners.
- Being able to speak Spanish greatly enhances your resume. If you are bilingual you are more competitive in the workplace.
- There are over 400 million Spanish speakers world-wide.
- With more than 33 million speakers, Spanish is the second largest language in the United States.
- Hispanics are the largest minority in the United States, with the majority of them being Spanish speakers.
"One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two language open every door along the way".
If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart".